Back to FAQ Back to homepage
1. Can I select my seat prior to the flight? Is there any charge?
You can pre-purchase your seat via our website www.vietjetair.com using your reservation code and passenger information. Alternatively contact our call center on 1900 1886.
Fees vary for different ticket types and for the position of the seats. Please refer to our pricelist for more information.
2. Do I have to pay a seat selection fee if I have a Flexi ticket?
It depends on whether your chosen seat is free or whether charges apply. Please refer to our pricelist for more information.
3. If I reserve my seat and VJC change the flight schedule, will the same seat be assigned?
We will endeavor to keep your seat as chosen. If it is not available we will refund your seat selection fee.
4. Can meals be pre-ordered?
We do not offer pre-ordered meals at present. This service will be introduced soon.
5. Why are baggage costs and meals not included in the airfare?
We offer point-to-point transportation from airport at the lowest prices. To enable us to do this we need to recoup costs elsewhere.
6. What is the difference between special seats and regular seats?
Special seats are situated at the emergency exits and in the front row of the aircraft. These seats have extra legroom.